- We Guarantee to provide a friendly and exceptional service with integrity. Our brilliant team of artists will help Guide you before, during and after your purchases. With competitive prices, unique designs and a personal touch we pride ourselves in making a pleasurable purchasing experience.
- Painting multiple layers by hand, gives the necessary density of paint and varnish to provide an outstanding quality and longevity, which cannot be achieved by spray painting.
- We send images to our clients during the creative process, so they can confirm the colouring and decorative detail. We can include your fabric sample in the image for a better representation as computer screens are not solely reliable for colouring.
- Our resin finials are all handmade in our workshop with attention to fine detail. Our wooden finials are handmade by a talented, local woodturner and then painted or stained by hand, by us!
- Your unique window dressing is available in any finish imaginable to complement your interior scheme which you certainly cannot buy of the high street.
- All is painted to order and a standard order will be with you within 4 weeks. A fast track service is available upon request.
- When packaging your order, we will arrange and label room by room for ease of unpacking and organising.
McCormick Weeks which was formerly known as Hang Up accessories was launched in 1992. We are a dedicated family run company who supply beautiful, timeless, handcrafted curtain poles and accessories that complement all interior schemes.
We have a passionate and an experienced team of artists that can create that personal touch to your window dressing by enhancing your unique style.
Our exquisite collections take pride in homes world wide, from cosy English cottages, city apartments, Irish castles to Swiss hotels.
In 2010 when the opportunity arose to become the proud new owner of McCormick Weeks, I, Sally-Anne Jones a former specialist painter for the company took on this challenge without hesitation! With my enthusiasm, passion and excitement I continued to develop an outstanding team and a remarkable reputation of producing designer curtain poles and accessories. I love it!
In 2014 my daughter Holly joined the team! an excellent jack of all from I.T, marketing, woodwork, designing and painting to making everyone smile.
MONTY & GYPSY
Holly's adventurous Monty and Sally's Lively Gypsy
SALLY & HOLLY
Mother And Daughter
Sally - I have a passion for arts, travel, the outdoors and my beautiful home. My favourite place I have been to is definitely Morocco! I spend my weekends exploring the local countryside with my Springer Gypsy, visiting family and relaxing in a Yoga class or at the theatre. I have two amazing children, one who is my work partner/adventurer Holly and the other is James who is a chartered Accountant in the city, I couldn't be prouder.
Holly - I love my art and design, I.T and Marketing during the week, however during the weekend I become a bit of an adrenaline junkie! My relaxing would be getting out on my mountain bike, white water kayaking, surfing, windsurfing and climbing. I adventure with my partner and our dog Monty! spending a lot of our time exploring locally or venturing to Wales, Devon, Scotland and the Lake District.